I’ve seen an article that there’s an island in Quezon Province where fine sand and scenic beach is found. One more thing that caught my attention in this article is the budget breakdown, it’s so cheap! So I immediately packed my bag and try this trip to Cagbalete Island. Indeed! It is really beautiful island and the view is really relaxing. I just want to have a chill trip to the beach before the school starts and, yes, I achieved it in this trip.
How to go there:
Cubao to Lucena Grand Terminal – From Cubao, we rode a JAC Liner Bus going to Lucena Grand Terminal. The terminal is found at Kamias
Travel time: 3-4 hrs.
Mauban to Cagbalete Island – From the dropping point in Mauban, you can ride a tricycle to drive you to Mauban Port to ride the boat going to Cagabalete Island. The first trip is 10 pm and the next is 3pm.
Travel time: 30 mins – 1 hour
Bus (Cubao to Lucena Grand Terminal) – P218
Bus (Lucena Grand Terminal to Mauban) – P54
Tricycle to Mauban Port (2 pax) – P20
Environmental Fee – P50
Boat Ride to Cagbalete Island – P50
Going back – P400
Food allowance – P300
Tent pitching fee – P250
Entrance fee – P50
TOTAL DAMAGE: P1,500
Where to Stay
Pansacola Beach Resort
Phone: +63 42 7840158, +63 928 5058633, +63 917 5465901
Joven’s Blue Sea Beach Resort
Phone: +63 939 2899752, +63 917 9848505, +63 907 1739016
Villa Cleofas Resort
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +63 917 8395852, +63 917 8143475
MVT Sto. Niño Resort
Phone: +63 921 7275398, +63 927 7774828
Doña Choleng Camping Resort
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +63 910 8823346, +63 916 4270487, +63 926 6549958, +63 927 9680690
Phone: +63 929 217 6971, +63 905 519 3847, +63 909 524 1773, +63 910 416 2536
- Start your trip going to Lucena by 2 or 3 AM because you need to catch the first trip of the boat going to Cagbalete Island.
- Boat trip from Mauban to Cagbalete – 10AM and 3PM
- Boat trip from Cagbalete to Mauban – 8AM and 1 PM
- From Lucena Grand Terminal, the public bus bound to Mauban leaves every hour so don’t worry. Just so you know, it is an ordinary bus, so you can enjoy the provincey breeze of Quezon Province.
- You can buy your supplies like food in Mauan Port because it is cheaper if you buy there than buying supplies in Cagbalete Island.
- Just in case you need someone to ask for help around the island, buy something for you and deliver it to your resort, or just someone to talk to while you’re staying in the island just text Ate Josephine (09207001087). She has her own sari-sari store.
- Go to Bonsai Island. The island is visible during lunchtime to afternoon while its low tide. Walk through the sand bar.
- Bring cooked food that will last for 2 days so you can save more money.
- Swim early morning and later afternoon because its high tide.
cagbalete island budget
For centuries patients have tried sundry herbal supplements for ED – the repeated inability to get an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. One recent study found that ED affects 140 million men worldwide. If you’re concerned about erectile problem, you have to study about how much does levitra cost. Is it possible to prevent ED? Occasionally folk are watching for remedies to resolve sexual health problem. When you buy medicaments like Cialis you have to ask your pharmacist about levitra cost per pill. Several companies describe it as levitra prices. However, you must check with your doc to see whether one of these remedies is a suitable choice for you. Additionally most side effects vary depending on the patient’s diseaseage and other factors.