Rhinox is a local Filipino brand that offers quality and high performance outdoor gears that will surely make your travel remarkable. I used my Rhinox 40L Bag for my trip in Batanes. It was really beautiful there, a lot of things to see and places to go to. Good thing, my Rhinox bag gave me the comfort and accessibility to bring my essentials during the trip, hassle-free. So here’s my Rhinox bag review.
Rhinox 40L Capacity Bag (004-RXMT)
- Zippered pockets
- Back steel frame
- H2O port for hydration pack
- Easy access zippered pocket at the top
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Zippered pockets on hip belt
- Axial Hip Belt
- Flashing/neon colors
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Adjustable straps
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with mesh cover
- Breathable back support
- Rain cover
- Traveling – This backpack is perfect for day trips. You can put your things inside like camera, traveling essentials and hydration jug. You can even put your sunblock, wallets, phones and other things that you always need but should be kept, this bag has a top pocket that is easy access so your things are really secured but still hassle-free.
- Hiking – It is ideal to use this bag for day hikes because of its small frame but really functional features. It was design anatomically to support your back, shoulders and hips. It is built with functions for comfort, flexibility and it helps your ease of movement and balance.
Active lifestyle – The bag can also be used for biking, running, and even going to gym. It has a good capacity that can carry your needed things for your active lifestyle.
I love the Rhinox 40L bag! I also use this Rhinox bag as my everyday bag because it can carry my things and my laptop. This bag was used as a group bag during my trip to Batanes. We put all our essentials here like; wallet, water, extra shirts, camera, and food. It also has a lot of pockets for your things. Can’t wait to bring this on my next day hike trip. The back support design of this bag is really comfortable because of its breathable mesh which is really a must-have for mountaineers and travelers out there who are looking for a good quality bag. The bag is really affordable compare to branded mountaineering bags in the market, the price is just 2,700 PESOS! Plus the color is really eye-catching!
Rhinox 40L Bag is available in Lazada, SM Stores, Olympic Village, Fashion Rack, and Duty Free Philippines. Like their FB page, and follow their #RhinoxOutdoorGear for more details on their wide range of quality outdoor bags. Thank you Rhinox for this amazing bag!
For centuries patients have tried sundry herbal supplements for ED – the repeated failure to get an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. One recent study found that ED affects 140 million men worldwide. If you’re concerned about erectile problem, you have to study about how much does levitra cost. Is it possible to prevent ED? Occasionally people are looking for remedies to resolve sexual heartiness problem. When you buy medicaments like Cialis you should ask your dispenser about levitra cost per pill. Several companies describe it as levitra prices. However, you should check with your doctor to see whether one of these remedies is a suitable choice for you. Additionally most side effects vary depending on the patient’s diseaseage and other factors.